As a locally-owned business, we know how important it is to support our local community however we can. During this uncertain time, we want to remind our customers that
your safety is our top priority, and we are committed to doing our part to slow the spread of infection.
Our plans going forward with include:
- All employees are instructed to stay at home if they
have any viral symptoms or have been exposed to the virus.
- Group meetings have been suspended until further
- Our field technicians will practice social
- Technicians will wear masks and sterile gloves as
- Employees are instructed to use hand sanitizer before
and after each job, and wash hands often.
We are open for business! We will continue to monitor official information sources and will adjust our COVID-19 policy in accordance with local health